Bible Students in Greece

The Greek Bible College (GrBC), the only accredited evangelical Bible College in Greece, is an oasis of the Word of God in a land that is thirsty for the Gospel. Many GrBC graduates from previous years now find themselves doing very significant gospel work all around the country, and their work is bearing fruit.

Suggested Donation: $50.00 / month

 / every month

SKU: SGRG Category:

The Greek Bible College (GrBC), the only accredited evangelical Bible College in Greece, is an oasis of the Word of God in a land that is thirsty for the Gospel. Many GrBC graduates from previous years now find themselves doing very significant gospel work all around the country, and their work is bearing fruit. The Greek Bible College is training the next generation of church leaders who can proclaim the grace of the Gospel, the opportunity to be reconciled with God, and a new future for the people of Greece. Greek Bible College professors raise their own support in order to make studying more affordable for students. From the remaining cost, the students pay 60 percent, while the school has to raise the other 40 percent. Due to the economic crisis, however, many of those who would like to attend GrBC cannot afford to do so. For this reason the Greek Bible College invites you to adopt a student, so that lack of money does not prevent qualified students from studying the Word of God. Would you consider donating towards a scholarship of $1,500 this year ($125 per month) for one of our students? “Adopt-a-student” scholarships will reduce the amount charged to the student by $900 and reduce the amount the college needs to raise by $600. This scholarship represents one fifth of what the student pays to the college and one fifth of what the college has to raise for the individual student. The need for these studentships is critical. Your gift will help sow seeds that in the fullness of time the Lord of the harvest will reap for His kingdom.